With the expansion of technology it often becomes difficult to balance work, intimate, and social relationships. Often couples argue about how much time one or the other spends on social media or other phone distractions. Well, how does one know if they are spending too much time on social media sites? If you answer yes to five or more of the questions below then you might have a problem with social media, and you might need to unplug and engage in direct communication and quality time with your partner or spouse.
- Does your spouse or partner complain that you spend too much time on your phone or on social media sites?
- Does your spouse or partner become angry when you are on social media?
- Do you check your social media during dates or other outings?
- Do you check your social media as the first task in the morning? Before talking to your spouse or partner?
- Do other friends or family members complain about your social media use?
- Do you check your social media at work or school?
- Do you post your every thought or move on social media?
- Do you spend more hours on social media than you do talking to your spouse or partner?
- Do you check your social media in secret such as stepping away from others to avoid them knowing (checking while in the bathroom)?
- Do you check your social media in the car instead of talking to your spouse or partner?
If you answered YES to five or more of the questions above then you might need assistance. To receive my free social media and relationship report complete the form below.