So what does the best sex ever look like? The best sex ever will take place inside a committed marital relationship, with someone who is selfless. Selflessness is important because sex will not simply be about them only, they will consider your feelings and work hard to please you. When someone truly cares about you, they will not pressure you to do things sexually that you are not comfortable with, and they will be patient and kind. They will understand any possible past sexual trauma, they will make you feel that you have the ability to meet all of their sexual needs, and those needs will be aligned with God’s word, the person that makes his or her spouse feel inferior by requesting to bring outside people or experiences into the relationship perhaps do not have your best interest at heart.
The best sex ever should include the following:
- A committed loving relationship which breeds respect and morals.
- High frequency, meaning as much as possible, with exceptions for health problems and long distance marriages.
- Creativity and spontaneity, nobody wants the same old boring sex.
- Free of health concerns, if there is concern of STDs then the enjoyment of sex will be hindered, condoms were meant mainly for those practicing sex with multiple partners, marital sex should be free of health worries, as this will provide a damper on sex.
- Respect is vital, because if one respects his spouse then he will not ask for uncomfortable or risky sex, who wants sex that someone had to pressured into.
- Patience and the desire to learn new things and explore each others bodies in a respectful manner.
- Trust, love, and security that sex is long-term and not just for one night.
- Freedom to share desires and passions in a safe environment.
Sex should not include the following:
- Guilt, shame, or force
- Risk to health
- Other people besides your spouse
- Being uncomfortable
- Feelings of loneliness
- Contradiction to God’s word